Got Books

Got Books
Got Books

Friday, March 1, 2013

Update

So I know I have disappeared for a bit, however, I have a really good explanation.

I have been working on "The House".  So far it's coming along nicely.  I have some interesting twists in there, I believe.  I have spooked myself a couple of times and everything seems to be flowing smoothly. Either I am a big chicken, or this stuff might be good!  We will see what you have to say about it soon enough! 

Regardless, I know I have one of two that are following my posts and I figured I better send out an update.  I have no words of advice today, since this alone is a small break in my writing time (in which I am still writing of sorts) and I am I am itching to get back to the story.  Later I might not have remembered to stop by and make a few comments so I figured now was as good a time as any.

I'm off to work some more.  Have a great day and Happy Reading!! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment