Got Books

Got Books
Got Books

Wednesday, February 20, 2013

The New Website

Today I started my own web site.  Actually, I started building my own web site..LOL...there is still A LOT more work to do but I am having fun playing with it. I think it will be up and going in the next month or so.


In it I am aiming to do the following:


  1. Make it easy to download my books.
  2. Make it so my readers can download my books before they even come out on Amazon or B&N.
  3. Make it easy to share my newest work with you so you can give me feedback!
  4. Give you a little background on me.
  5. Share some of the reviews I have gotten before the books even come out.
  6. Make it easy for you, my readers, to contact me if you want.
I think that about covers it. LOL   

I am thinking that I am having a blast with this.  

Anyway, short chat today.  I am back to work.  I want to get The House further along for an April release date.

Happy reading.

P.S.  If you really want to see the website this is the web address: http://nltalbert70.wix.com/nancardersbooks


No comments:

Post a Comment