Got Books

Got Books
Got Books

Saturday, February 16, 2013

Marley and Me....:)

With today's blustery weather, we have gusts bad enough to rock the house a bit, some snow flurries, and  dark skies.  I think I am ready for spring.

Marley, she is in the photo above, is my cohort in crime.  She cuddles into my chair with me while I am working on the laptop. Her antics remind me to keep to the lighter side of life, she insists I take breaks and then there are times she will do something to inspire me on certain areas of whatever piece I am working on.


Today and tomorrow Nevada Free is an Amazon Freebie.  I hope many enjoy it.   


I think I am just going to keep it short and sweet today.  I have a ton of words floating around in my head looking to be put in "The House", my newest I am hoping to have released by the end of March beginning of April.  By then I will have all my books on both Amazon and B&N.  Keep an eye out for it!


Have a wonderful day, stay safe and warm since  I hope to see you back tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment