Got Books

Got Books
Got Books

Sunday, March 31, 2013

I have been NOMINATED!!

First off:  Happy Easter Everyone!!!

Next I want to thank K. Nowinsky for nominating me for the Liebster Blog Award!  It's very exciting to be nominated being such a new blogger!  Now I have some things I have to do:

11 Random Facts about myself:

1. I am a Mom of a 19 year old Man boy.

2. I love dogs.

3. I drive a Honda CRV.

4. I am a writer.

5.  I am my worst critic in everything I do.

6.  My favorite fruit is banana. 

7.  My biggest pet peeve is people who don't take care of their children.

8.  My favorite way to relax is to read.

9.  What is my idea of a perfect day is to ride out to the middle of nowhere on my horse (when I had one) and spend the day just riding and not thinking.

10. If I could talk to my future self I would ask when does Justin Beiber's voice finally change?

11. If I could ask one thing of my readers it is what makes a good book for you?



11 Questions from my Nominator:

11.What is your all time favorite movie?  My all time favorite movie is P.S. I love you.  I love the complexity and uniqueness of the movie.  It ranks right up there with Steele Magnolias and Notebook. (I know, I am a such a girl! LOL)

10.  If you could go anywhere where would it be?  I would go to Louisiana.   I love the accent, the people, and I want to explore.  I love new places.  I want to go hunt down the Swamp People and hang out with Troy!!  "CHOOOT 'EM!!" 

9.How often are you online and for how long?  The better question is how often am I offline?  That would be only when sleeping.  I wake up, turn on comp, do the morning thing then I am on here working, researching, antagonizing, whatever works. :)

8.What is your favorite sport to play or watch (or both)? That would FOOTBALL!!  GO BEARS!! (Even if they did let Eurlacher slip thru their fingers (IDIOTS!))

7.  If you could change one thing about your life what would it be and why?  I would change NOTHING...I have no regrets.  Life is a learning experience, and you learn from your mistakes.  I have learned ALOT! but I would do it all over again.

6.  What was the last song you listened to?  The Walk of Life by Dire Straits!  One of my most favorite bands!

5. When was the last time you donated to Charity? I am charity, I donate time when I can.

4.Have you ever ridden in the subway or mass transit?  Where and why?   I have never done subway or mass transit.  I live in the country and would probably be lost for years if I had to figure out the bus or subway system.

3.Are you happy with how you look?  Why or why not?  Is anybody happy with how they look?  Nope.  I would drop some weight but other than that no worries.

2.Who was the last person you talked to on the phone? The last person I talked to on the phone was my sister +Kathie Johnson !  LOL  

1.What was the last book you read and would you recommend it?  Shreds of Humanity by MJ Hangge and YES!  LOVE me some Zombies and I love how he went a different direction than the norm!!


11 Questions for my Nominee's

1.   If you were a cupcake what kind would you be and why?
2.  What was your first car?  
3.  What would your dream car be?
4.  If you could live anywhere in the world, where would it be and why?
5.  If you could cure one disease which would it be and why?
6.  Are you a dog or cat person?  Why?
7.  What is your favorite genre of book? Why?
8.  Who is your favorite artist?  Why?
9.  Where did you place in birth order?  Oldest, middle, baby?
10.  If you were to meet with anyone you wanted to either dead or alive who would that be and why?
11.  If you had to give advice on rebuilding civilization what would it be the first thing you would have built and why?

My Nominees are:
1.Cyn
2.Natalie
3.Vandervaart Family
4.The Weavers
5.Theresa
6.Elaine Bittencourt
7.Tammy
8.Scott
9.Matt Goss
10.Lauren
11.Martha




Thank you, K Nowinsky for Nominating me.  I will be checking you out next time, or the next time....LOL  And thank you to all of my nominee's that participate!








No comments:

Post a Comment